Monday, November 7, 2011

Ultra-Act Review: Kaiser Belial

What came in the mail a few days ago.


The un-boxing.

The contents.


Opinions:
My Ultraman Belial hasn't arrived yet, so I don't know the difference between these two yet, but Kaiser Belial looks like a cool enough addition to my line-up.
First impression, the box is MASSIVE, even thicker than Eleking's. This alone should be reason enough for diverse collectors to shun this piece due to storage problems. I, however am happy enough to have him as I am currently focusing on only the Ultra series alone.


Main body.
The sculpt of the main body is generally good, the cape is quite impressive. The paint job is fantastic, especially on the head with Belial's newly acquired scar in the newest movie.


The joints are all strong enough for various poses, although I just can't stand his waist joint; it looks too off like his body is being pulled apart, showing off his spine. I hope the original Belial have a different joint, because this doesn't really look good without the cape.


His accessories are okay for Ultra-Act, although it's a shame his clawed hands are fixed and his battlenizer is made of soft plastic.


Ending comments:
I'm a fairly new collector of figures, and more so just of the Ultra series. This is my first ever review, as I'll like to start from recent acquisitions. Kaiser Belial looks to set off a good note. Recommended for Ultra fans. I'll give him a 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment